The Windows 10 update has been available for several months now, and there have been very few problems compared to previous new releases of Windows.
There is however one problem that I have seen quite a lot of. Some users who use Outlook to access their emails have found that they cannot send out any emails, after upgrading to Windows 10.
The solution is fairly simple, and takes around 20 minutes.
1. If Outlook is open, close it now.
2. Right-click the Start button. This is the button in the lower left corner of your screen.
3. Click Command Prompt (Admin).
4. When the Command Prompt appears, type sfc /scannow and then press Enter.
5. Wait for the progress indicator to reach 100%. Then close the Command Prompt window.
6. Restart the computer, then open Outlook. Your emails should now start to be sent out properly.